- 1313 (Registered)
WordPress is an open source Content Management System (CMS), which allows the users to build dynamic websites and blog. WordPress is the most popular blogging system on the web and allows updating, customizing and managing the website from its back-end CMS and components. This tutorial will teach you the basics of WordPress using which you can create websites with ease. The tutorial is divided into various sections for convenience. Each of these sections contains related topics with screenshots explaining the WordPress admin screens.
When you’re through with this course. You’ll receive a Certificate of completion. This W3tutor certificate is proof that you have successfully run this whole course and would be very useful in future.
- Over 55 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn WordPress development and do it on your own desk.
- Information-packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Awesome videos to walk you through
- Crisp images
Well Crafted for absolute beginners
- 55 Articles
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion